Careers & Recruitments – Lawyer
P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Law;
- Extensive experience in the preparation, drafting and reviewing of various types of commercial and corporate agreements and documents, granting of legal opinions etc.;
- Post qualification experience, mainly in civil litigation;
- At least 3-4 years’ work experience in a similar position;
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language;
- Additional language will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.);
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines;
- Strong personality & managerial skills responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive;
- Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies.
- Preparing, executing, processing and/or reviewing legal documents (contracts, applications, legal opinions, sale and lease agreements etc.);
- Conduct Court Appearances and/or Hearings;
- Supporting and assisting lawyers of the Firm on their everyday court appearances and/or preparation of the cases;
- Performing legal research and preparing relevant reports;
- Being able to complete the assigned projects and revert within the assigned deadline;
- Timely managing and coordinating of various routine tasks;
- Meetings and Liaising with clients.
subject to experience and qualifications
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title. All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence. Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.